argument contravariance

Tony Johansson

Hello!!

In inheritance we have the same signature in the subklass as in the
baseklass because the language
require that(except covariat return typ)

Now to my question assume that the language support argument contravarianc.
What would the advantage be compare to having the same signature in the
subklass as in the baseklass
as it is required today.

I can't see any point using this argument contravarianc even if the language
support it.

//Tony

Jay Nabonne

I can't see any point using this argument contravarianc even if the language
support it.

The language doesn't support it.
You don't need it.

What's the problem? :)