Array Set-Up Question

kc

Hello All

I put this array on the document level of an Acrobat form

var gmagazine = new Array
gmagazine["mhm"] = "48"
gmagazine["mhm"] = "12"
gmagazine["mhm"] = "20"

I then put this on a drop down list field of the form

var trimFld = this.getField("spec_trim")
var liveFld = this.getField("spec_live")
var bleedFld = this.getField("spec_bleed")

if (event.changeEx in gmagazine)
trimFld.value = gmagazine[event.changeEx]

My goal is that when the export value of mhm is selected via the combo
box, these values will diaplay as follows:
48 will appear in the text field "spec_trim"
12 will appear in the text field "spec_live"
20 will appear in the text field "spec_bleed"

I know as currently constructed, the array will only work if I have one
text
field associated with the export value of "mhm". How do I create an
array
that allows for three separate values (for spec_trim, spec_live and
spec_bleed, from a single export value of "mhm"

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Kenn