Asp 2.0 popupscreen return

Logger

Looking for help, I need to know how to return from a popup screen with
either postback or callback. In my popup screen I have input controls with a
save and cancel button at the end. If they click the save button I store the
data in session variables because I have to wait for the user to click the
finish button on the main screen to create database records. If they click
the cancel button I want to return and continue filling out the main screen
until they click the finish button. Any ideas!!

mainscreen.aspx code:

Protected Sub lnkbtnStatements_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs) Handles lnkbtnStatements.Click
Dim winName As String
winName = " 'myWinStatement' "

Dim strScript As String = "<script language='javascript'>"
strScript += "window.open('SetupStatements.aspx', " & winName & _
",'height=375, width=625, menubar=no,resizable=no,
toolbar=no,status=no');"
strScript += "</scr" & "ipt>"

If (Not Me.ClientScript.IsStartupScriptRegistered("PopupScript")) Then
Me.ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock(Me.GetType(),
"PopupScript", strScript)
End If

End Sub

Anthony Jones

Logger said:
[...]

Re-post Q to microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet; this NG is for ASP
classic. IOW ASP not ASP.NET