ASP Classic and Windows2003 Server

Soha

Hi all;
At work, we have started to upgrade our server form Windows2000
Advanced server to Windows2003 server. The website we are developing is
done using classic ASP. When we put the website on the new server the
asp pages didn't work and we receive an error (500 - Internal Server
Error). I would like to know if there is a specific configuration for
the IIS ver.6 on Windows2003 Server for classic ASP?

Thank

Roland Hall

in message
: At work, we have started to upgrade our server form Windows2000
: Advanced server to Windows2003 server. The website we are developing is
: done using classic ASP. When we put the website on the new server the
: asp pages didn't work and we receive an error (500 - Internal Server
: Error). I would like to know if there is a specific configuration for
: the IIS ver.6 on Windows2003 Server for classic ASP?

Have you enabled ASP?

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/iis/6/all/proddocs/en-us/gs_enableasp.mspx

--
Roland Hall
or fitness for a particular purpose. */

Soha

i have read this article and did what it said but still it didn't
function? please need help as soon as posible.
Thank you