ASP Components Needed

DavidM

I'm currently developing a website for my company. I would like to provide
list server functionality to the site, if possible. We have a third party
mail service, so I can easily POP and SMTP.

Does anyone know of any nice and reasonably priced list servers for ASP?

I'd also like to know if anyone knows of any good event calendar components
for display a small calendar on web page and listing events that are
upcoming. Having an admin page would be great too.

Yes, I could write both of these... but I need an Admin page and trying to
minimize my development time.

Thank you.

Jeff Cochran

I'm currently developing a website for my company. I would like to provide
list server functionality to the site, if possible. We have a third party
mail service, so I can easily POP and SMTP.

Does anyone know of any nice and reasonably priced list servers for ASP?

List servers are a mail server function, not a web server function.
If you're sill looking to create an ASP one, try:

http://www.15seconds.com/issue/970406.htm

The most popular canned one is likely:

http://www.lyris.com/
I'd also like to know if anyone knows of any good event calendar components
for display a small calendar on web page and listing events that are
upcoming. Having an admin page would be great too.

See:

http://www.aspin.com/func/search?tree=aspin&qry=event+calendar&cat=pr
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=asp+event+calendar

Or my personal favorite at Darkfalz.com
Yes, I could write both of these... but I need an Admin page and trying to
minimize my development time.

Jeff