ASP Help needed

*** HAWK

I'm trying to make a music CD webpage (eg hmv.com) using ASP. I want it to
follow these guidelines:
All visitors should be able to obtain a list of
1 - all CDs in the database listed by A-Z by arist name
2 - CD's which price is within a range (minimum & maximum) specified by the
user
3 - titles of the tracks on a CD
4 - CD's which include both CD & track titles contains keywords inputted
into a 'search box'
5 - Also an option that allows 'admin' users to login & recieve an exta
option of being able to list CD's in order of interest (no of hits per CD,
so to speak)

Note - The database is in MS Access (no relations have been created)

Can anyone provide me good content-specific links that will help me this
Thank you.

William Morris

Sounds like a perfectly reasonable program spec to me...what exactly do you
need help on?

*** HAWK

Ok. My database called 'cdshop.mdb' has 3 tables as follows:
1 - 'tblMusicAlbums'
2 - 'tblMusicTracks'
3 - 'tblPasswords'

Fields in 'tblMusicAlbums' are: "AlbumID" "AlbumTitle" "Artist"
"MusicCategoryID" "Label" "ReleaseDate" "NumberOfTracks"

Fields in 'tblMusicTracks' are:
"TrackID" "AlbumID" "TrackNumber" "TrackTitle"

Fields in 'tblPasswords' are:
"Username" "Password"

I am making an *.asp file that will connect to the database using a DSN-Less
connection at home (although this is for testing purposes at home - I will
need to alter this to a DSN connection once its completed)

The main priorities of the site are as follows:
Using a series of input fields /jump menus / submit buttons the visitor must
be able to do the following:
1 - Obtain a list of ALL CD's in the database listed A-Z by Artist
2 - Obtain a list of CD's by a certain artist listed by release date
3 - Obtain a list of CD's whose price is within a range (minimum & maximum)
as specified by the user.
4 - Obtain a list of titles of the tracks on any selected CD
5 - CD's whose overall CD title or track titles contains a keyword input by
the visitor
6 - Create an login that will enable only 'admin users' to obtain a list of
CD's in order of interest as measured by the number of equiries about each
CD retrieved in requirement 4 (eg no of hits per CD/Album)

The database contains 20+ albums (only small scale for this purpose is
needed). Using SQL to perform the actions as mentioned earlier.

Thanks. let me know if this isn't very clear. remember I am somewhat a
beginner to ASP so please be gentle with me :)

*** HAWK

Ideally, I just need web resources that help me going with setting up the
SQL in relation to the form objects.
I hope what I'm sayin is making sense - tell me if it isn't :)