ASP.NET 2.0 rendering problem in IE6 but renders correctly in IE7

Homer

Hi,

My app is written using ASP.NET 2.0 and my development machine has IE7
loaded. Being a beginner, I was not aware of the HTML rendering
problems that exist in different browser, e.g. IE6 vs. IE7. It was
brought to my attention when my users who are using IE6 flooded me
with complaints. One particular problem is a CheckBox control
embedded inside a table row renders correctly in IE7 but it disappears
in IE6. In IE6, only the text portion of the CheckBox appears. I
can't seem to find anything on the Web that talks about this. Can
someone please enlighten me and give me helpful pointers.

Thank you,
Jon