ASP.NET 2.0 User Controls Viewed in the Designer...

WadeC

I managed to succesfully create an user control in asp.net 2.0 and I
can plop it onto my .aspx page - that all works fine...

My question is regarding how the user control is shown in the designer
of the .aspx page... Is there a way to customize this...

Basically I created a user control that consists of a number of
buttons, text and a view grid... I would like to only have one button
show up in the designer of the .aspx page - but it seems that it shows
most everything - even if the visble property in the user control is
false.

Is there a away to customize the appearance of a user control in the
designer when it is dropped on to an aspx form?

Thanks,

Wade.