asp.net 2.0 Wizard Control and User Control (.ascx)

dotnet_nut

Can you help me with a problem regarding the wizard control?

1) I have a wizard set up with 5 steps. Step 3 of 5 takes a number of
members. Step 4 then dynamically calls an ascx user control onto the step 4
wizard n times (where n is the amount of members).

2) So my problem is, when I am on step 5, then hit previous none of the
controls or data is rendered, the page is just blank. I guess this is
becuase the controls are being rendered dynamically after the pageinit()
event that the Wizard resides on.

3) Is there a way to resolve this issue, or another work around that will
allow me to create dynamic content on step 4 while the content, and data
entered into that content is remembered when I use the previous button from
step 5?