asp.net 2 loading picture - the file is "corrupted"

Guest

i am trying to load diffrent types of pictures like jpg/png/....
the file is being uploaded but i cant after it see the file (i try to open
it and get the message that
"preview cant be viewed" when i lin it to my html in IE i see whith box
empty.

this is the code i use :
Code:
<form id="frmCustomerCard" runat="server" style="width:600px; margin:0 auto"
onsubmit="return CheckBeforeSubmit();">
<label for="FileUpload3">Choose file for upload</label><asp:FileUpload
ID="FileUpload3" runat="server" />
<asp:Button Text="Update Detailes"   runat=server id="btnSubmit"/><br />
</form>
with a flash file for example that dosent occur!
any iidea why?
htnaks in advance
peleg

[...]

Where is the code to save the files?