ASP.NET and onClick event

Guest

Is there a way to fire an onClick JavaScript event on the next page to be
loaded in ASP.NET???

I have 2 asp.net pages...

page 1. With just a standard link to the next page.

page 2. Has a expand contact JavaScript toggle system! I want a certain
section/ onClick event to expand the correct part of the toggle menu...

How do I do this???

The event to expand the toggle menu is:
onclick="collapseSection(this,'div_4');"

Thanks for any advice!

Guest

Hi Tim,

You can use
control.Attributes.Add("Onclick", JavasCript_Code);

HTH

Elton_Wang
(e-mail address removed)