ASP.NET and Sybase.ASE Client

Craig M

Hello All,

I am new to this newsgroup so if I'm posting in the wrong area please let me
know.

I have an ASP.NET 2.0 application running on the 3.0 Framework using the
Sybase.ASE.Client to connect to Sybase. Everything seems to be working, but
occasionaly
I will see the following error: Sybase.Data.AseClient.AseException: Client
unable to establish a connection at ....

I have a feeling it has to do with the connection pooling. I have included
my connection string, but I think I have all the necessary entries in there.

<add name="MYDSN" connectionString="Data
Source='xx.xx.xx.xxx';Port='xxxx';UID='user';Password='password';Database='dbname';Charset='iso_1';AnsiNull=0;Pooling=True;
Min Pool Size=10; Max Pool Size=100;Connection
Timeout=60;ApplicationName=Extranet OCE"
providerName="Sybase.Data.AseClient"/>

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Craig