ASP.NET Compiler Error on 64-bit - HELP!

Guest

I just installed a 64-bit Dell PowerEdge 2950 with Win Server 2003, SQL
Server 2005, IIS, and our ASP.NET 2.0 application and database. I get the
following error when I try to access the website:

Compilation Error
Compiler Error Message: BC31019: Unable to write to output file
'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\bankersinsight\e882af4f\85450902\App_web_signin.aspx.3f13c644.dduh8eit.dll': The directory name is invalid.

The IIS_WPG group and the user account the web application runs under using
an application pool both have read/write/modify permissions to the Temporary
ASP.NET File directory. I've even given the Everyone account Full Access to
the Temporary ASP.NET files directory. It doesn't seem to be a security
problem.

The same code works perfectly on a non-64 bit processor. ASP.NET sites and
dependent assemblies don't have to be compiled as 64-bit in order to run on
an x64 server do they?

Ideas?

Thanks,
Terry