ASP.net Dynamic Data web site and Oracle

Luciox

Hi - I hope you can help!
I have managed to follow the walkthrough to create a Dynamic Data web site
against AdventureWorks on SQL Server.
Is it possible to do a similar thing against an Oracle database? I tried the
Sample EFProvider for Oracle but couldn't get it to work. I'm assuming that I
would have to use the Entity Framework option?
I'm using Visual Studio 2008 / 3.5 SP 1.
Any advice appreciated!
Many thanks, Luciox