Asp.net mobile app with SQLserver 2005

prady

hi,
I already have an web application running. i need to get some forms of the
app to be running on mobile devices. I am just wondering how can i connect to
sqlserver 2005 webserver from my mobile application? Any tutorial on these
would be nice

April2pm

hi,
I already have an web application running. i need to get some forms of the
app to be running on mobile devices. I am just wondering how can i connect to
sqlserver 2005 webserver from my mobile application? Any tutorial on these
would be nice

What do you mean by "i need to get some forms of the app to be running
on mobile devices"? Do you want to create a WAP site that connects to
DB or you create a mobile appliacation that runs on mobile (Compact
Framework) and you want to use web forms? The latter doesn't have
sense to me, so if you create the WAP site, you can specify
connectionString in web.config and use it in your code to connect to
DB, as you would do it usual with WEB site.

Regards,
May2k7