    app to be running on mobile devices. I am just wondering how can i connect to
    sqlserver 2005 webserver from my mobile application? Any tutorial on these
    would be nice

    prady, Jun 25, 2008

  2. prady

    April2pm Guest

    What do you mean by "i need to get some forms of the app to be running
    on mobile devices"? Do you want to create a WAP site that connects to
    DB or you create a mobile appliacation that runs on mobile (Compact
    Framework) and you want to use web forms? The latter doesn't have
    sense to me, so if you create the WAP site, you can specify
    connectionString in web.config and use it in your code to connect to
    DB, as you would do it usual with WEB site.

    Regards,
    May2k7

    April2pm, Jun 27, 2008