ASP.NET Newbie question

Richard

Hi,

I am trying to learn asp.net through their own starterkit. But when I am
changing the pages I get an error message and that error message persists
even if I delete my changes.

The error message is
Compiler Error Message: BC30560 'Global' is ambiguous in the namespace
'ASPNET.StarterKit.Portal'.

My changes has been working before but this error is too confusing to me.
What am I doing wrong?

Richard

CJM

This is an ASP 'Classic' NG.

Try a more appropriate NG, such as

CJM

Bob Barrows

No apology necessary. We just wanted you to know why you would not receive a
response in this group.

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Undo your changes and recompile (rebuild). It sounds like you have two
Global classes in the app, as that is the error message.

Bets to aim these questions at the .NET groups.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!