ASP.NET outgoing email goes to Junk-Email

sweetpotatop

Hi,

I have been using "Mail" in ASP.NET to send email, however, email
deliveries to the Junk-Email of the receiver. Is there a way to get
around this please?

Thanks in advance. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Ray Costanzo

All junkmail filters work differently. I don't think that there's an
ASP.Net solution to this. It's not as though there's a ".NotJunk = true"
property you can assign. Most of the mass e-mails I get these days say
something like, "Add (e-mail address removed) to your trusted senders to
avoid our messages going into your junk mail folder."

Ray at work

Eric Layman

Hi,

I have been using "Mail" in ASP.NET to send email, however, email
deliveries to the Junk-Email of the receiver. Is there a way to get
around this please?

Thanks in advance. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Try set "X-oringinating-ip", "reply-to", and "from" in your email header.