ASP.Net transfer across domains

sabareesh

Hi All,

I have to accomplish a simple tast. it consists of the following steps.

Get an input from a form in my server.
Process the input.
Send a request to another web site (outside the server) and get the
response.
process the response
send the processed response to the web client.

I'm unable to send a request to another webserver. any help will be
greatly appreciated.

thanks and regards,
-Saba

sreejith.ram

if sending 'request to another web site' doesnt involve any UI/User
inputs in the webpage in the other web site, best approaches would be
Web Service or XML HTTP Request.