ASP.Net Tree Wrap

Vishwanathan Raman

would like to set a fixed width for the tree user control and would like
the node.text to wrap to next line if node.text is longer than the width of
the control. Is this possible? I didn't see any property that I can set to
make it wrap.
Right now my text cuts off if the length is more than the width. Any ideas
are greatl appreciated.

Thanks,
Vishwanathan