ASP.NET website cannot access namespace in other project

ajwalters

Hello,

I'm getting really frustrated here...I have BLL and DAL projects and a
website project residing in the same solution. However, even after i
add a reference to the BLL and DAL projects in the website proect, i
can't seem to access the classes which are in the BLL and DAL
namespaces...

So i have a BLL project w/ namespace NewApp.BLL. I add a reference to
the NewApp.BLL project in my website project. When i try to build, '
using NewApp.BLL ' throws a compile error saying i'm missing a
reference to the namespace....what gives??

how else can i get my website to access these namespaces?

Thanks!

Scott M.

How are you referring to the classes in BLL and DAL?

If this is VB.NET, are you using "Imports" statements? If it is C#, are you
using "using" statments?