ASP STOPPED WORKING IN IIS5.0

Matt

I have a simple ASP page.
test.asp:

This is a test

There is no code in the page at all, just text. Works fine if I change the
extension to HTML or ASPX, but it wont server ASP.

The errors I get are:
Server Application Error

The server has encountered an error while loading an application during the
processing of your request. Please refer to the event log for more detail
information. Please contact the server administrator for assistance.

AND in the event log

The server failed to load application '/LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT'. The error was
'General access denied error

'.

Can someone point me in the right direction with this?

Thanks

Matt

I've dont everything in there and it still doesn't work. I checked the
passwords and they are all the same.