    i need help for this problem ?

    Dr. Dotnetsky's Cool .NET Tips & Tricks # 8
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...b63b-d66158668d9f/dr-dotnetskys-cool-net.aspx

    Tahsin Ä°lhan, Oct 14, 2009

  2. i resolve this MY problem ..

    i use CSS in example ;
    a.menuHover,a.menuHover:link ,a.menuHover:hover, a.menuHover:visited

    its key " a " ..

    Tahsin Ilhan wrote:

    AspNET:Menu Item Text Color dont change ?
    14-Eki-09

    hi All ;

    i make a WebForm with ASP.NET 2.0 and add a Aso.NET:Menu control in this my web form .

    i add menu Item dynamics in .cs . etc:Root MenuItem and child but my all MenuItems text Colors dont change in style or aspx .
    i need help for this problem ?

    Silverlight 2 Beta 2: Doing Data Part VI: A Generic Request WebService
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...cb-8778386d32b5/silverlight-2-beta-2-doi.aspx

    Tahsin Ä°lhan, Oct 14, 2009