ASpnet y OWC

SergioT

Hi

I 'm new on OWC (Office Web Components) and I really need to learn about it
urgent!! but I could
not find any information
Please I need and example of the use of pivotTables that take info from a
dataset returned from a web service

My problem is this:
I waana to have one Excel PivotTable that search data on SqlServer from a
view, and then I need the final user will be able to see the excel file into
his computer on Internet Explorer and then be able to update the data on
his IE. I don´t wanna to update the dato on the SQL server just update the
report every time the user call the spreedsheet into his IE

Sorry for my english
thank you for any help on this
Sergio