atlas release

Nalaka

Hi,
Is it safe to start developing for future production apps... using current
atlas frame work (June CTP)?

When is the planned production release?
(I cannot find a link on the web)

Thanks
Nalaka

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hello Nalaka,

As for the Atlas development framework, its overall architecture and
functionality should have been fixed though there may still occur some tiny
change until the final release. Curently, if you have plan on developing
new client centric web appliation upon the ATLAS framework, I would suggest
you focus on the architect and designing work instead of coding in depth.
It's better to try creating some proto-type programs first and that'll be
easier to modify during the difference CTP versions(which may vary abit...).

BTW, you can closely monitor the ATLAS home site since any new updates
about it will be published there:

http://atlas.asp.net/

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng