Atlas +webparts +logoff equals crash of browser?

Guest

ok this is odd.

I made a webapplication with some webparts in atlas.

I logon so i can change the webparts (minimize them etc). But when i logout
again then IE crashes..?

Strange thing is, if i logon and do nothing with or inside the webparts and
then logoff again, nothing happens (meaning it logs me off as it should).

Other strange thingy, it does work on several different computers.

I looked arround internet for a bit and i saw some story about a flaw in one
Microsofts update thingies that interferes with atlas sites. This should only
occur on IE6. Now, im not sure if i have this problem or not but IE 7 which i
installed today (looks good btw :)) doesnt solve my problem either.

I hope i made enough sense for you to help me ;)

Greetz,

Patrick