Auto fire button click event as page loads in asp.net

Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey,
I'm trying to replicate what the VIEW button click event does for a document in our web app, but I want to do this when the page is loading based on a query string param.

The way we usually handle views is to use:
HttpContext.Current.Response.Redirect(GetAbsoluteURIofRequest(vstrWebPagePath), True)

The issue I have is that when I try to add this into the mix, after it hits it you are never served up the web page, only the VIEWED document?

Thanks, Jay