autopostback on TyTN II

Adam

Hi,

I'm having a problem with a asp.net mobile site.

On a Orange M700 (HTC Trinity), and most other mobile devices, an
autopostback on an asp:dropdownlist works fine, but on an HTC TyTN II, it
doesn't. The autopostback is never fired.

I'm guessing it's something to do with the .browser files in the .net
\config\browser directory, but I'm a little out of my depth here.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Ideally I'd like to be able to
add something to code, or web.config, rather than have to muck about with
the .browser files themselves (this is a web based application we install on
client's servers, so if I have to edit the .browser files it'll mean
changing them on quite a few servers - if I can make a change in code or
web.config I can just do it with a standard update).

Thanks.
A.