AW: Pure python standard library and License

Markus Schaber

Hi,

First, sorry for sending an HTML message to the list, this was not
intended.

I now found out that http://docs.python.org/release/2.6.6/license.html
does actually explain which part of the software is covered by which
part of the license, but contains a different subset of licenses than
the LICENSE.txt - two of the differences are the Berkeley part, and the
windows binary build part.

This is just adding somewhat more confusion...

Thanks,
Markus