AXIS attachment problem

pcouas

Hi,

Currently i tried to make attachment with AXIS .
I have following error message

Exception in thread "main" AxisFault
faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.NoService
faultSubcode:
faultString: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke! target
Service is null
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:

I think i could resolve my problem if i found a little attachment sample ?
Where could i found it, or a tutorial ?

Regards
Philippe

The Abrasive Sponge

Hi,

Currently i tried to make attachment with AXIS .
I have following error message

Exception in thread "main" AxisFault
faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.NoService
faultSubcode:
faultString: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke! target
Service is null
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:

I think i could resolve my problem if i found a little attachment sample ?
Where could i found it, or a tutorial ?

Regards
Philippe

Yeah, there is one in your axis folder under your samples\attachments
folder, as well as some other cool stuff.