Apache Axis UnsupportedOperationException

torbjorn.eide

If anybody knows what is happening here, please help - I cannot find
any documentation on this.

I am running an axis web services client that works fine on one
machine, running under resin 3.0 web server. When I deploy it somewhere
else, also in a resin 3.0 installation, the excact same code accessing
the same service on the same machine as before, fails with the
following exception:

AxisFault
faultCode:
faultSubcode:
faultString: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:

{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
at javax.xml.soap.MimeHeaders.<init>(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.axis.message.MimeHeaders.<init>(MimeHeaders.java:30)
at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.<init>(SOAPPart.java:111)
at org.apache.axis.Message.setup(Message.java:377)
at org.apache.axis.Message.<init>(Message.java:246)

Does anybody know what this actually means, and will explain it to me,
or have any suggestions to fix the problem?

Torbjorn