    but that didn't work. I tried adding to the Style properties of the
    ContentPlaceHolder
    but that did not work either. Any hints?

    Zilla, Mar 6, 2009

  2. Add a the style attribute background-image:url('path to image') for the
    body element to the site.css.

    Anthony Jones, Mar 6, 2009

  3. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    I tried both of the following to no avail, that is, I was able to see the
    image on the MasterPage.aspx,
    bot NOT on the pages that use the master page.

    Added <body style="background-image: url("image");">

    But since I only want in on the bottom row, I also did this to the bottom
    row

    I then made the background-color of the other objects (tables, login
    controls, etc) of my other sheets
    to be "transparent", still to no avail.

    Zilla, Mar 6, 2009
  4. Were you able to find a solution to this?

    Zilla wrote:

    Re: Background (watermark) image for master page
    06-Mar-09

    I tried both of the following to no avail, that is, I was able to see th
    image on the MasterPage.aspx
    bot NOT on the pages that use the master page

    Added <body style="background-image: url("image"

    Background (watermark) image for master page
    I am new to ASP.NET and trying to develop a web site using MS Visua
    Web Developer 2008 Express. I created a master page, and added a tabl
    with 3 rows. The bottom row has a ContentPlaceHolder, which

    Re: Background (watermark) image for master page
    Add a the style attribute background-image:url('path to image') for th
    body element to the site.css

    -
    Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET

    Re: Background (watermark) image for master page
    I tried both of the following to no avail, that is, I was able to see th
    image on the MasterPage.aspx
    bot NOT on the pages that use the master page

    Added <body style="background-image: url("image"

    WebSite Monitor Service with Email and Messenger
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...2-da5f85718752/website-monitor-service-w.aspx

    Kreshiv Madhan, Oct 20, 2009
  5. Zilla

    Hall Real Guest

    For add watermark I usually use VidLogo.It's really good prog.Try.

    Kreshiv Madhan wrote:

    Watermark in MasterPage
    20-Oct-09

    Were you able to find a solution to this

    Zilla wrote

    Re: Background (watermark) image for master pag
    06-Mar-0

    I tried both of the following to no avail, that is, I was able to see th
    image on the MasterPage.aspx
    bot NOT on the pages that use the master page

    Added <body style="background-image: url("image

    Zilla wrote

    Background (watermark) image for master pag
    I am new to ASP.NET and trying to develop a web site using MS Visua
    Web Developer 2008 Express. I created a master page, and added a tabl
    with 3 rows. The bottom row has a ContentPlaceHolder, whic

    Anthony Jones wrote

    Re: Background (watermark) image for master pag
    Add a the style attribute background-image:url('path to image') for th
    body element to the site.css

    -
    Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NE

    Zilla wrote

    Re: Background (watermark) image for master pag
    I tried both of the following to no avail, that is, I was able to see th
    image on the MasterPage.aspx
    bot NOT on the pages that use the master page

    Added <body style="background-image: url("image

    EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choic
    WebSite Monitor Service with Email and Messenge
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...2-da5f85718752/website-monitor-service-w.aspx

    Background (watermark) image for master page
    I'm new to ASP.NET and trying to develop a web site using MS Visua
    Web Developer 2008 Express. I created a master page, and added a tabl
    with 3 rows. The bottom row has a ContentPlaceHolder, which I understand
    is used by my web forms that use the master page to add their particula
    content correct? How can I add a background image in my master page s
    it shows up in my subsequent web forms? I tried dragging it into the
    ContentPlaceHolder

    --
    - Zilla

[...]

    WPF Control?s Default Style or Template by Extending the WPF Designer in Visual Studio 2010
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...g-the-wpf-designer-in-visual-studio-2010.aspx

    Hall Real, Jul 16, 2010