Background (watermark) image for master page

Zilla

I'm new to ASP.NET and trying to develop a web site using MS Visual
Web Developer 2008 Express. I created a master page, and added a table
with 3 rows. The bottom row has a ContentPlaceHolder, which I understand,
is used by my web forms that use the master page to add their particular
content correct? How can I add a background image in my master page so
it shows up in my subsequent web forms? I tried dragging it into the
ContentPlaceHolder,
but that didn't work. I tried adding to the Style properties of the
ContentPlaceHolder
but that did not work either. Any hints?

Anthony Jones

Zilla said:
I'm new to ASP.NET and trying to develop a web site using MS Visual
Web Developer 2008 Express. I created a master page, and added a table
with 3 rows. The bottom row has a ContentPlaceHolder, which I understand,
is used by my web forms that use the master page to add their particular
content correct? How can I add a background image in my master page so
it shows up in my subsequent web forms? I tried dragging it into the
ContentPlaceHolder,
but that didn't work. I tried adding to the Style properties of the
ContentPlaceHolder
but that did not work either. Any hints?

Add a the style attribute background-image:url('path to image') for the
body element to the site.css.

Zilla

Anthony Jones said:
Add a the style attribute background-image:url('path to image') for the
body element to the site.css.

I tried both of the following to no avail, that is, I was able to see the
image on the MasterPage.aspx,
bot NOT on the pages that use the master page.

Added <body style="background-image: url("image");">

But since I only want in on the bottom row, I also did this to the bottom
row

I then made the background-color of the other objects (tables, login
controls, etc) of my other sheets
to be "transparent", still to no avail.

Kreshiv Madhan

Were you able to find a solution to this?

Zilla wrote:

Re: Background (watermark) image for master page
06-Mar-09

I tried both of the following to no avail, that is, I was able to see th
image on the MasterPage.aspx
bot NOT on the pages that use the master page

Added <body style="background-image: url("image"

Background (watermark) image for master page
I am new to ASP.NET and trying to develop a web site using MS Visua
Web Developer 2008 Express. I created a master page, and added a tabl
with 3 rows. The bottom row has a ContentPlaceHolder, which

Re: Background (watermark) image for master page
Add a the style attribute background-image:url('path to image') for th
body element to the site.css

-
Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET

Re: Background (watermark) image for master page
I tried both of the following to no avail, that is, I was able to see th
image on the MasterPage.aspx
bot NOT on the pages that use the master page

Added <body style="background-image: url("image"

WebSite Monitor Service with Email and Messenger
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...2-da5f85718752/website-monitor-service-w.aspx

Hall Real

For add watermark I usually use VidLogo.It's really good prog.Try.

Kreshiv Madhan wrote:

Watermark in MasterPage
20-Oct-09

Were you able to find a solution to this

Zilla wrote

Re: Background (watermark) image for master pag
06-Mar-0

I tried both of the following to no avail, that is, I was able to see th
image on the MasterPage.aspx
bot NOT on the pages that use the master page

Added <body style="background-image: url("image

Zilla wrote

Background (watermark) image for master pag
I am new to ASP.NET and trying to develop a web site using MS Visua
Web Developer 2008 Express. I created a master page, and added a tabl
with 3 rows. The bottom row has a ContentPlaceHolder, whic

Anthony Jones wrote

Re: Background (watermark) image for master pag
Add a the style attribute background-image:url('path to image') for th
body element to the site.css

-
Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NE

Zilla wrote

Re: Background (watermark) image for master pag
I tried both of the following to no avail, that is, I was able to see th
image on the MasterPage.aspx
bot NOT on the pages that use the master page

Added <body style="background-image: url("image

EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choic

--
- Zilla

[...]

WPF Control?s Default Style or Template by Extending the WPF Designer in Visual Studio 2010
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...g-the-wpf-designer-in-visual-studio-2010.aspx