    google searches don't turn up anything but maybe my search terms
    aren't the right ones.

    Thanks

    Wanderer, Feb 3, 2010

  2. Wanderer

    CM Guest

    If you look at the matplotlib gallery, I think there may be some
    images
    that show something like what you want, and then you can look at the
    code. It's here:

    http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/gallery.html

    HTH,
    Che

    CM, Feb 4, 2010

  3. Wanderer

    Wanderer Guest

    That helped. There should be something in there I can use.
    Thank you

    Wanderer, Feb 4, 2010