R"richard" help out: background images in mobile

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Hot-Text, Mar 6, 2014.

  1. Hot-Text

    Hot-Text Guest

    Heve ALT.HTML Only

    Jeff just thank a Imagine
    Then make it work

    if body background-image "don't work right"
    Move on to td background "don't work not just right"
    Can it be Move to DIV ?

    You have to work out the Bugs

    See My start_Page For Cecil
    I have CSS.file like to add some Class too

    <head>
    <title>Untitled</title>
    </head>

    <!--Old img alt="My_ First_ New _Bicyle (332K)" src="F:/My_First_New_Bicyle.JPG "height="800" width="792" / -->
    <!--New img alt="IMG_0380 (325K)" src="IMG_0380.JPG" height="1409" width="1338" /-->

    <pre>

    All of today is my birthday
    I have become five on this day
    I will blow out the candles on my birthday cake
    And a wish for something special I will make
    Today I am old enough for a new bright red bicycle
    I have grown to old now for my old tricycle
    I'm still much to young to get me a motorcycle
    And who knows what to make out of a unicycle
    But I know I'm old enough to learn to ride a bicycle
    I may even get good enough to ride while eating a pop-cycle
    All of today is my birthday
    I have become five on this day

    Cecil Ferrell </div>

    Here Work Links
    < http://web.css.alt.mynews.ath.cx:81/Users/Jeff_Thies/Cecil-F/MyFirstNewBicycle.html >

    Now I working out the bugs
    and adding some style
    type= text/css

    Dam the wife whet to bad
    no I-phone Test to day

    Hot-Text, Mar 6, 2014

  2. Hot-Text

    Jeff Thies Guest

    Jeff Thies, Mar 6, 2014

  3. Hot-Text

    Hot-Text Guest

    Jeff it look good too
    But i see not a background Image
    Like This One

    I just Added: background-position: 1,
    BODY {bgcolor: #6B4D4A; leftmargin:0; topmargin:0 }
    Be removen bgcolor="#6B4D4A" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" from body

    I'll have to keep Working out the Bugs
    For a wide Screen and UpRight Screen View
    I'll be add Forward and Back Button to it to
    the page too

    This isn't the main Page
    But one of manly background Image with text on them

    So how you page Coming a long?

    <head>

    <title>My First New Bicycle By: C.J. Ferrell</title>
    <link rel="shortcut icon" href="favicon.ico">
    <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
    <!--
    BODY {bgcolor: #6B4D4A; leftmargin:0; topmargin:0 }
    DIV {background-attachment: fixed; background-image: url(0380.JPG);
    background-position: 1}
    pre:first-letter
    -->
    </head>

    <pre><font style="front: Bold; color:#ffffff;" face="Arial Black" size=6 >
    <b>
    My First New Bicycle

    All of today is my birthday
    I have become five on this day
    I will blow out the candles on my birthday cake
    And a wish for something special I will make
    Today I am old enough for a new bright red bicycle
    I have grown to old now for my old tricycle
    I'm still much to young to get me a motorcycle
    And who knows what to make out of a unicycle
    But I know I'm old enough to learn to ride a bicycle
    I may even get good enough to ride while eating a popcycle
    All of today is my birthday
    I have become five on this day
    By: Cecil Ferrell
    <!--
    Author: Billy R. Ferrell
    Email:
    Comments: One Text. Makes! One Good Hot Page!
    -->

    Hot-Text, Mar 6, 2014
  4. Hot-Text

    dorayme Guest

    dorayme, Mar 6, 2014
  5. Hot-Text

    Hot-Text Guest

    Hot-Text, Mar 6, 2014
  6. Hot-Text

    Hot-Text Guest

    "Hot-Text"
    <webmaster
    @css.alt.mynews.ath.cx>
    wrote in message
    @speranza.aioe.org...
    < https://github.com/matthewhudson/device.js >

    Device.js makes it easy to write conditional CSS _and/or_ JavaScript
    based on device operating system
    (iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows, Firefox OS, MeeGo),
    orientation
    (Portrait vs. Landscape),
    and type (Tablet vs. Mobile).

    < http://matthewhudson.me/projects/device.js/ >