bata takes too long with sun

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Chuck Swart, Sep 13, 2003.

  1. Chuck Swart

    Chuck Swart Guest

    Sky
    I tried to use BATA to build on 4 platforms.
    Three of them finished in a reasonable time.
    The fourth, sunos5 has been building for well over 4 hours and
    still isn't finished.

    in my build script I have:

    PLATFORM linux sunos5:sol7 rs6000 hppa64

    and also

    # OPTIONAL:
    # we are doing debug builds
    OVERRIDE_MK /u/cswart/override.mk

    looking in my override.mk we see

    library 201 % grep -i systemc /u/cswart/override.mk
    NO_SYSTEMC_BUILD = TRUE

    yet BATA insists on building SYSTEMC
    Worse, both builds are happening on the same
    platform: vectored

    Is there anything I can do to get more reasonable
    build times?

    Chuck Swart, Sep 13, 2003

  2. Chuck Swart

    Chuck Swart Guest