Beginning Perl - Simon Cozens code download

Guest

Hi,
does anyone know where i can download the code for this tutorial? The
links to wrox.com are all out, I cannot find the code for the book
anywhere.

grateful if someone can point me to it.

thanks

Martin

Guest

sorry < I am not being clear. I have that, its a pdf, but access is
denied to screen grabbers and I am sick of typing in all the code,
does anyone know where I can download it?

sorry for the confusion

Bart Lateur

sorry < I am not being clear. I have that, its a pdf, but access is
denied to screen grabbers and I am sick of typing in all the code,
does anyone know where I can download it?

This page is devoted to this book:

<http://cybrid.net/books/beginning_perl.html>

The fourth link under "resources" is pointing to a "Download Code" page,
at

<http://www.wrox.com/ACON12.asp?BookID=403>

Unfortunately, at the moment, this just gives me an error. Let's hope
this will pass. However, as it's a 404 error (resource not found), I
fear the worst.

Silly that the book is available for download but the sample code isn't.