Best for SCJP Preparation , Dont Miss it

Additya

Hello friends ,
Now SCJP certification become one of the most important sun
certifications for java and it's simple to take it ,coz SUN will
consider you as a Java programmer .There are many JProgrammers didn't
take this certification although they are very well ,but taking this
certification become more important than before specially to raise
your rank as a programmer and also it's bonus for you to find better
job than you have.Here is a nice article telling you how to get the
best for SCJP Exams.
http://www.ezdia.com/Best_for_SCJP_preparation/Content.do?id=1034

Lew

Additya said:
Hello friends ,

As if.
Now SCJP certification become one of the most important sun [sic]

You can't spell even proper nouns correctly and we should trust your site?
certifications for java [sic] and it's simple to take it ,coz [sic]

",coz"? Really?
SUN [sic] will consider you as a Java programmer .There

You got it wrong one way, now you try a new way to be wrong.
are many JProgrammers [sic] didn't take this certification

Now we're making up our own words.
although they are very well ,but taking this

One should avoid taking certification exams when ill.
certification become more important than before specially [sic] to raise
your rank as a programmer and also it's bonus for you to find better
job than you have.Here is a nice article telling you how to get the

Wow. I've seen eight-year-olds' letters to Santa with better grammar.