Binding Gridview

Discussion in '.NET' started by ruth44, Apr 4, 2010.

  1. ruth44

    ruth44

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:

    Can anyone help me how to bind gridview from 2 different tables...

    First row of the gridview should display from table1 and 2nd row from table 2...

    Column names in both tables are different but same number of columns are in both tables...

    How to do this?.. Any pther way to display without gridview?

    Pls help me it would be a great help..

    Thanks

    ruth44, Apr 4, 2010

  2. ruth44

    hemalpatel

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    You can join your both tables and then bind your gridview to that table...

    hemalpatel, Jul 9, 2010

  3. ruth44

    sundarthecoder

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Bind table

    create view for that two table and then bind that view to grid.

    or simply u can also put two table its also possible.

    sundarthecoder, Sep 9, 2010
  4. ruth44

    shaili shah

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2019
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    0
    join both table then bind your gridview in that table

    shaili shah, Sep 5, 2019