    I am planning to make an app as a birthday gift to my friend , but I have out of idea.
    Does anyone have idea ?

    Thanks.

    John Joe, Aug 23, 2018

  2. John Joe

    surfsup84

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2018
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Something car related if you are into cars.

    surfsup84, Sep 26, 2018

  3. John Joe

    John Joe

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2017
    Messages:
    97
    Likes Received:
    14
    Location:
    Malaysia
    Thanks for your idea, but my friend is a girl

    John Joe, Sep 26, 2018
  4. John Joe

    surfsup84

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2018
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Sorry, my bad. Maybe something related to makeup or fashion.

    surfsup84, Sep 27, 2018