if(!☕) { cup.refill(); }; correct?

Joined
Dec 22, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi there!

I recently found a t-shirt with the following phrase:
if(!☕) {
cup.refill();
};

But is this even correct? I have to admit I do not have much experience in coding. But isn't the information missing that the cup is empty? Or does the call sign imply that?

Sorry for my newbish questions but I'm considering to buy this for a friend's birthday and have to be sure that it's correct like that.

Attachments

  • asdf.jpg
    asdf.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 125
Ad

Joined
Apr 25, 2017
Messages
181
Reaction score
23
I think it can be interpreted two way:

1. If there has no coffee (cup is empty), call the refill method
2. If there is not a coffee

I guess the phrase is more on 1st sentence.

Ad