    already have the connect string I can use from another form)

    Regards

    Mark

    Mark Scott, Sep 1, 2007

  2. Fetching the data is simple enough... You don't specify which RDBMS you're
    using, so I'll assume you're using SQL Server....

    SELECT * FROM StaffTable
    WHERE DAY(DateOfBirth) = DAY(getdate())
    AND MONTH(DateOfBirth) = MONTH(getdate())

    Fetch the data into an ADO.NET object (e.g. DataSet or SqlDataReader) and
    iterate through it as required...

    Mark Rae [MVP], Sep 1, 2007