BODY ONLOAD() INTERNET EXPLORER 6.0.2 SCRIPT ERROR

HolaGoogle

Hi all,

Can you please help me out with this???? i've been using body onload()
for ages but since i changed my internet explorer (to 6.02) and OS
(XP), i started to get this IE script error and i don't know how to
get rid of it!!!! I read somewhere that if I put the onload event in
an inline script tag at the
bottom of the my form body, it all works fine, but this doesn't work
either!!!!
Can someone tell me what i should do????

thanks a million!!!!

Ray at

This isn't an asp issue. Try posting to an IE or JScript group. When you
post there, you may want to indicate what "code" you're using and what your
error is.

Ray at work