Internet explorer

israel

Hello,

I reistalled my system XP PRO as a repair. (I had a virus problem that was
sent from my own email address to me)

Everything seems to be working, but the internet. When I open IE the home
page comes up and I can access the news features. When I try let's say
google or any other lookup I get this message. "The requested lookup key was
not found". When I get the message install "ActiveX controls" it will try to
search but it would not conect to download.

I really don't want to format c and reinstall a fresh copy. Can anyone help
my desperate situation?

Thank you

Joined
Jan 14, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I had the same problem when i upgraded to IE 7. still looking for the solution but i got it working by restoring it back to IE 6.
go to start-->control panel-->system, and click on the system restore. go back to using IE6.