Books to learn c++

Matis

Hi. I want to know what's book is actulay the best to learn C++. I
would be very gratefull for every information. Thanks

Victor Bazarov

Matis said:
Hi. I want to know what's book is actulay the best to learn C++. I
would be very gratefull for every information. Thanks

Go to http://groups.google.com and search for the phrase you put in
the subject. And _always_ begin there when thinking of asking another
question.

lampard

Try out c++ complete reference book it is good for the beginners, you
can try out The C++ programming language by stroustroup( for advanced
programming ).

Angad

I think it'll be a good idea to use Deitel and Deitel for the start -
it's been of immense help to me... but no book matches up to
Stroustrup's which is by far THE authority in learning C++...

Einar Forselv

Matis said:
Hi. I want to know what's book is actulay the best to learn C++. I
would be very gratefull for every information. Thanks

Hard to say because we dont know anything about your background. I've
been working with Java for 5-6 years and found this book to suite my
needs perfectly.

Professional C++
http://www.wrox.com/WileyCDA/WroxTitle/productCd-0764574841.html

You can download chapter 1 and the Tables of content. That should give
you an idea.

Alex Beluga

Have a look at Deitels' book, and then, you'd progress to Stroustrop's
art.
But, again, what experience do you have? For me, I've started right
from Stroustrop's book, having only little experience in clean C, and
VB.

red floyd

lampard said:
Try out c++ complete reference book it is good for the beginners, you
can try out The C++ programming language by stroustroup( for advanced
programming ).

If you are referring to Schildt's "C++ The Complete Reference", stay
FAR, FAR AWAY from it!

For a beginner, Koenig & Moo's "Accelerated C++" is highly recommended.