C++ Abridged Reference

P. Areias

Since part of the criticism was actually fair and to-the-point, a new
Guide was written. I spent a lot of time with self-criticism, and
clearly it is now more complete than what is already available online.

However, perfect it is not, nor complete. Toward the former goal,
please see it at:

http://home.uevora.pt/~pmaa/cpp.pdf

Some of the "completeness obsession" of jsmith was avoided. Not all
preprocessor directives are required, templates are *very incomplete*,
etc.

Thank you for the previous criticism.