C exam on select2perform

Krypto

Hi, I have been asked to take a C and C++ online exam on
select2perform.com.

Do you have any idea as to what kind of exam it is and how difficult
is it ?

Thanks

Krypto

Don't fret about flunking it. If it's an untimed exam, simply ask
the questions here, and we'll be glad to help.

Rationale:
  1. An untimed exam, as many of the online ones are, means anyone can
     check a C book anyway. It's unfair on you if your competition
     can ask questions in C forums and you can't. You may as well get
     help from the best C forum on the Net.
  2. You could post the questions under a different ID under the guise
     of wanting to "clarify a misunderstanding", so we gain nothing by
     stopping you from being more direct and asking the questions from
     the exam here.
  3. In many areas of life, having knowledge from books is no better
     than having knowledge of books. Often just knowing where to find
     an answer if you need it is the equal of knowing the answer to
     begin with. You're clearly a resourceful person, so I have faith
     that any "cheating" on your part won't affect the positive path
     your life takes.

Yours,
Han from China

You are sick man. Let me tell you. I have seen other posts of you and
you don't actually deserve to be here.