    I'm currently working on learning C#. I self taught myself Python and want to continue on with more of the coding languages.
    Was extremely curious to if anyone here would be able to lend a hand with getting me started and in the right direction for C# as I can't seem to find any understandable tutorials(voices).
    Thanks!

    JaydenCodes, Dec 4, 2014
    KRISHNAKUMAR.K likes this.

  2. JaydenCodes

    KRISHNAKUMAR.K

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2015
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi
    how to get the excel sheetnames and load to the database. any one help me...

    Regards,
    Krishna.

    KRISHNAKUMAR.K, Dec 23, 2015

  3. JaydenCodes

    Nihar

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2017
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    C# is a simple, modern, general-purpose, object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft within its .NET initiative led by Anders Hejlsberg. This tutorial will teach you basic C# programming and will also take you through various advanced concepts related to C# programming language.
    Learn C# here:https://hackr.io/tutorials/learn-c-sharp
    Execute C# Online
    For most of the examples given in this tutorial you will find Try it option, so just make use of this option to execute your C# programs at the spot and enjoy your learning.

    Try following example using Try it option available at the top right corner of the below sample code box −

    using System;
    namespace HelloWorldApplication
    {
    class HelloWorld