Calendar Control and link to file

newsgroups.jd

I have a calendar and I want the selected date to show the flash built
on the same page... I tried to use a variable in the path but its not
working, Any suggestion on how to proceed? Thanks in advance...

<script runat ="server">
Public selection As String = Format(Calendar1.SelectedDate(),
"ddMMMyy")
Public selection2 As String =
"~/Reports/DailyLabor/DailyLaborReports/" & selection &
"DailyLabor.swf"
System.EventArgs)
FlashControl1.DataBind()
End Sub
</script>

<Bewise:FlashControl ID="FlashControl1" runat="server" " MovieUrl="<%#
selection2 %>"/>

<asp:Calendar ID="Calendar1" runat="server">
</asp:Calendar>

I cut out all the unimportant stuff....

JD