Calender insertion into Visual Web developer Webpage

Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am trying to insert a calender into a webpage that I am making an adjustment to. Here is the error I'm getting:

Server Error in '/EFCofparsippany' Application.
Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The ID 'calender' is already used by another control.

Source Error:

Line 113: <div class="grid_6">
Line 114: <form id="calender" runat="server">
Line 115: <asp:Calendar ID="calender" runat="server" onselectionchanged="Calendar1_SelectionChanged" BackColor="White"
Line 116: BorderColor="Black" BorderStyle="Solid" CellSpacing="1" Font-Names="Verdana"
Line 117: Font-Size="9pt" ForeColor="Black" Height="250px" NextPrevFormat="ShortMonth"