Can 2nd mailto be included?

Pixsnap

On my little website, there's a mailto hyperlink.

Is it possible to construct this link so that the
same message is sent to a second address.

for instance...mailto:[email protected]
and to: (e-mail address removed)

Mark Parnell

On my little website, there's a mailto hyperlink.

You _do_ have a form as an alternative, don't you?
Is it possible to construct this link so that the
same message is sent to a second address.

Yes, but it is even more unreliable than a simple mailto.

Steve Pugh

A 404 error?

Did you mean
http://www.w3schools.com/html/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml_mailto2 ?
(My point is use CC and BCC attributes)

Doesn't work here. I clicked on the link, up popped my mailer, but
with only the first address filled.

Might work with your setup, might work with some people's setup, won't
work with other people's setup. And as it appears to work (it creates
a working e-mail link but with only one address) with some setups but
actually doesn't (e-mail only goes to one of the specified addresses)
you'll get unreliable results.

If you want to relibaly send e-mail to more than one address then
either
(a) use a form
(b) set up a single e-mail address that forwards to all the desired
recipients.

Steve