    Can anybody tell me about it.
    Sorry about it if it is a stupid question because I am a new java programmer.
    Thank you very much

    jin zhang, Sep 30, 2004

  2. jin zhang

    hilz Guest

    I beleive this transforms the java unicode string characters to C characters
    (16 bit to 8 bit)

    hilz, Sep 30, 2004

  3. jin zhang

    Chris Uppal Guest

    Where did you find it ? There's no such function/method in jni.h on my (1.4.2
    or 1.5.0rc1) system.

    -- chris

    Chris Uppal, Oct 1, 2004

  4. May be you mean env->GetStringUTFChars(...)
    http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/jni/spec/functions.html#wp17265

    Thomas Fritsch, Oct 1, 2004